Around late March and early April of 2003, I went on a three week mission trip to assist at the Caribbean Radio Lighthouse Christian Radio station in Antigua. I first went down as a prospective electrical engineer, but while down there saw the need for godly programming content. The Lord gave me a desire to produce programming content and make it available for download on the Internet free of charge.
Later in the summer of 2003, I obtained some computer software and a computer system that I designed to use for audio editing. I also obtained some other recording equipment.
Then September 15, 2003, my cousin helped me register the domain name "rhemasound.org".
From around September 2003 until December 2004, my cousin hosted the site free of charge.
In December 2004, because I had exceeded the storage quota on the free account, I moved to paying a company to host the site. That web-hosting account gave me 6Gb of space in addition to other features.
In December 2005 because of outages and issues with latency(delays), I moved to a dedicated server hosted by 15minuteservers.com
September 23, 2006, after months of work the new version (2.0) of RhemaSound was launched!