- Around late March and early April of 2003, I went on a three week mission trip to assist at the Caribbean Radio Lighthouse Christian Radio station in Antigua. I first went down as a prospective electrical engineer, but while down there saw the need for godly programming content. The Lord gave me a desire to produce programming content and make it available for download on the Internet free of charge.
- Later in the summer of 2003, I obtained some computer software and a computer system that I designed to use for audio editing. I also obtained some other recording equipment.
- Then September 15, 2003, my cousin helped me register the domain name "rhemasound.org".
- From around September 2003 until December 2004, my cousin hosted the site free of charge.
- In December 2004, because I had exceeded the storage quota on the free account, I moved to paying a company to host the site. That web-hosting account gave me 6Gb of space in addition to other features.
- In December 2005 because of outages and issues with latency(delays), I moved to a dedicated server hosted by 15minuteservers.com
- September 23, 2006, after months of work the new version (2.0) of RhemaSound was launched!